Continuum of Care Coordinating Team meeting
March 22 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Boise City/Ada County Continuum of Care Coordinating Team Recap
Goal: Ada County will have a systematic response in place that ensures that homelessness is prevented whenever possible or is otherwise a rare, brief, and non-reoccurring experience.
Thursday, January 25, 2018 1:30-3:00 pm
Meridian City Hall
Welcome – Maureen Brewer
PIT Count – Maureen
PIT Count is the night of Wednesday, January 31. Using an electronic form this year. ICA will be on-site to provide sheltered and unsheltered count trainings on January 29 and 30.
Coordinated Entry Update – Stephanie Day (18 minutes)
Stephanie provided updated Coordinated Entry figures – attached in the email. From May 1st to Tuesday, January 23, Our Path Home has surveyed 259 families experiencing literal homelessness
- 100 or so on the queue waiting for housing intervention, most for RRH and about 12% are waiting for PSH
- 19 households with children have been connected to a housing program and are looking for housing but not moved in yet. 3 households without children are also connected to a program but looking for house.
- We have housed 94 households with children and 28 of those self-resolved. 17 households without children have been housed, 9 of which self-resolved.
Our Path Home Stats:
- 3,017 phone calls through December 31
- 81 referrals made
- 35 days average survey to rapid rehousing referral
- 31 days average survey to permanent supportive housing referral
- 26 days average Mainstream Resources referral to lease
- 65 days average Rapid Rehousing referral to lease
- 93 days average Permanent Supportive Housing referral to lease
Provide Spotlight: Trauma – What it Looks Like – Maureen Wishkoski (1 hr) See slides and other handouts attached in email
- Executive Committee: Monday, February 12, 9:30 am at Boise City Hall
- CoC Coordinating Team: Thursday, March 22, 1:30-3:00 pm at Meridian City Hall
- Fair Housing: TBD
- Housing: TBD
- Performance Measurement: Tuesday, February 6, 10:30 am-noon at El Ada
- Youth Homelessness: Monday, February 12, 1:30-2:30 pm at Casey Family